This tree is at Lincoln High School, on the corner of SW Salmon and SW 14th Ave. The tree was planted in the late 19th century on the Jacob Kamm estate, 13 acres bordered by SW Salmon, SW Jefferson, SW 14th and SW 18th. The Kamm house was moved in 1950*
GPS: 45.519023479759, -122.68757835765
Owner: Portland Public Schools
State ID: 1S1E04AB 100
Year Registered: 1994
Height: 95' | Spread: 93' | Diameter: 53" | Circumference: 13.9'